Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3++ Commission Painting and New E-mails


So, as many of you may have noticed, we have some 3++ painting commissioners coming into play. Vinsanity has finally gotten off his bumb to test the waters and we've brought on the Wizard to not only give us some painting and modelling articles but to provide anyone with painting services! Unfortunately, both of these authors live in Australia and whilst I'm sure they'd be more than happy to accomodate overseas customers, the shipping and care of the models becomes an annoying issue. I'll be putting together a 3++ painting commission page so everything is easy to access for each painter with some general information, etc.

Anywho, in an effort to expand the hobby side of 3++, as well as potentially providing players from around the world with easy access painting/modelling services, the gates are open for some hobby based 3++ authors/commission painters. This is part and parcel of expanding 3++'s reach and some of our older hobby based authors having gone into retirement (Redfinger, Koopa, etc. though we still hope Rupert will one day do somthing again!).

If you're interested, please let me know via e-mail...which brings us to our next annoucement: email changes. My new email address is kirby@3plusplus.net. Easy to remember ^^. I will keep my eye on the old gmail account but if all new emails could be sent to the @3plusplus.net address, that would be fantastic. I'm also looking into getting some extra email accounts for 3++ authors though this would not be wholesale (can't afford that guys!). I might try and setup a group email account though with a few important off-shoots (i.e. myself, AbusePuppy, commission painting, etc.). Does anyone know if this is possible outside of just giving everyone access to a single email account?

Anyway, that's the drop on that! I'll hopefully have that new page up ASAP and details regarding a new email for the blog in general or emails for specific authors overall shortly!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...